In all cases, copyright remains in the name of the author(s) and or original publisher.
Except as otherwise indicated elsewhere on this Site, you are free to view, download and print the documents and information available on this Site subject to the following conditions:
- The content is made available for individual use only.
- Content may not be otherwise reproduced or published without permission from the authors and/or publishers.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the documents and information on this Site.
- The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title.
Users are encouraged to obtain their own copies of source publications where possible.
The rights specified above to view, download and print the documents and information available on this Site are not applicable to the graphical elements, design or layout of this Site. These elements of the Site are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
EDeAN is solely responsible for the contents and the presentation of this website. EDeAN reserves the right to alter the information, services and content provided through this portal, at any time and without any prior notice. Users agree that use of the portal services also entails acceptance of any alterations to the content provided.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on the Site. However, because of the nature of the medium and the risks of interruption and disruption, liability is excluded as set out below.
EDeAN cannot be held responsible for the content of external web pages linked to this portal.
It is our goal to minimize disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. We accept no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
This disclaimer is not intended to limit the liability of EDeAN in contravention of any requirements laid down in applicable national law nor to exclude its liability for matters which may not be excluded under that law.
© EDeAN, 2002-2006
Reproduction is authorised, provided the source is acknowledged, except where otherwise stated.
Web Site Security
For purposes of website security and proper functioning, this website is being monitored by the web team.
The information entered in this website is stored in a web server and this is to certify that the information entered will not be used for purposes other than these that they have been entered for and no unauthorised publication of any personal information etc will take place under any circumstances.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful, safe, online experience.
Your privacy is important to us and we operate by the following principles:
- We will explicitly ask when information that personally identifies you (Profile Information) is required. We shall try to keep the amount of information requested as small as possible.
- Your Profile Information is used only for demographics / statistics and to facilitate members to find other members with similar interests. All of your Profile Information is kept private and is not shared with any third parties.
- We will not send you any unsolicited e-mail regarding any commercial offers or advertisements at any time.
If at any time you believe that we have not adhered to these principles, or if you have any questions regarding this statement please contact us and we will use all reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.
Code of conduct
Any unauthorized commercial use of the site, or the resale of its services, is expressly prohibited. You agree to abide by all applicable local, national and international laws and regulations and are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your account or password, including the content of your transmissions through the site. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to:
- use the site in connection with chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- harvest or otherwise collect information about other members, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- reproduce the whole or any part of the site in any format without written permission.
- transmit any material that contains viruses, or any other harmful code;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the site, other users' accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the portal, through password mining or any other means;
This website is protected against viruses. However, the virus scanner may not be able to detect or repair all viruses and variants. Please be aware that there is a risk involved whenever downloading files from the portal to your computer or sending attachments to others, and that EDeAN is not responsible for any damages caused.
If you are experiencing any problems with the site, or you have any questions regarding your use of the site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.